ADB drivers are essential for communication of your Android device with the computer. Today I will show you easiest method to install ADB and Fastboot. The method is for Windows based computers
How To Install ADB and Fastboot
This is the easiest method to install ADB and Fastboot on your Windows computer whether it be XP, Vista, 7 and 8/8.1 OS (32-bit or 64-bit) so let’s begin installing ADB and Fastboot.
- Right-click on the file you just downloaded and “Run as Administrator”.
- Type “Y” and press Enter to install ADB and Fastboot, and set the environment variables. Press “N” and then Enter if you don’t want to install environment variables and want to install only drivers.
- Proceed to next step and press “Y” and then Enter to install drivers for your device. Enter “N” to skip this step.
- Wait for some time so that installation of the drivers finishes.
- Now confirm that you have successfully installed ADB and Fastboot, open up command prompt by pressing Windows Key + R >> Type “cmd” without quotes >> Hit Enter. In CMD type “adb version’ without quotes. If it shows “Android Debug Bridge version x.x.xx” then you have successfully installed ADB and Fastboot on your Windows computer.