Android Nougat via CM14.1 for Honor 5X is now available for download. This is an unofficial build based on CyanogenMod 14.1. This is Mokee which is based on CyanogenMod 14.1.
This ROM is currently in development stage and missing most of the features which are likely to be added in the future updates.
How to Install CM14.1 for Honor 5X
- Download the ROM from the zip file mentioned in the links below.
- Transfer both the zip file to your smartphone.
- You must have a custom recovery installed on your smartphone.
- Now boot your smartphone into recovery mode. Hold Volume Down + Power key together to boot into recovery mode.
- Inside recovery perform a Nandroid backup of your current ROM.
- Now Wipe Cache, Dalvik Cache, System, and Data.
- Back at the main menu select Install. Then browse the CM14.1 for Honor 5X zip file transferred.
- Flash it followed by Google Applications zip file.
- Wipe Cache and Dalvik Cache again
Now your can experience CM14.1 on your Honor 5X.