CM14 for Redmi 1s is now available since MIUI isn’t upgrading Redmi 1s from KitKat. You can unofficially flash CM14 on your Redmi 1s to enjoy Android Nougat. The only issue in this ROM is that Camera app isn’t working rest of the ROM is perfectly functional.
Install CM14 for Redmi 1s
- Download the ROM and Google Applications from the links below
- Now transfer the downloaded zip files to your smartphone’s sd card.
- You must have TWRP installed on your smartphone. Click here to install TWRP on Redmi 1s.
- Now boot into recovery mode.
- Perform a backup
- Wipe Cache, Dalvik Cache, User Data and System
- Then Install CM14 for Redmi 1s followed by Google Applications for Android Nougat.
- First boot might take some time.