It’s been a while since OnePlus launched their flagship smartphone for this year. On development channels like XDA a lot of custom ROMs are showing up for the device. Today will share our guide to install Paranoid Android for OnePlus 3.
Be cautious while installing custom ROMs. Always perform backups and follow steps as recommended. This ROM is only for OnePlus 3 don’t install it on other phones.
ROM Features – Paranoid Android for OnePlus 3
Based on – Android Marshmallow
Status – Stable
How to Install Paranoid Android for OnePlus 3
- Download ROM zip and Google Applications zip from links below.
- Now transfer the zip file to root directory of your smartphone.
- You must have TWRP installed before proceeding further.
- I have already prepared a guide to install TWRP for OnePlus 3. If you wish to follow through. Click here.
- Now boot your smartphone into recovery mode. To boot into recovery mode. Turn your device off. Then hold Volume down + Power key together until you feel a vibration of your phone booting up.
- Perform a backup of your current ROM (highly recommended)
- If you are coming from OxygenOS or Any other custom ROM then you got to Wipe Cache, Dalvik Cache, System and User Data.
- Back at the main menu. Tap on Install. Then browse the Paranoid Android zip file for OnePlus 3 after selecting tap on Add more zip files. Then browse Google Apps zip file.
- Swipe to confirm Flash.
- Wait till flashing is successfully over.
- Wipe Cache and Dalvik Cache.
- Reboot to the system
First boot might take some time so don’t panic. Enjoy Paranoid Android for OnePlus 3.