Resurrection Remix M for Redmi 1s is now available and we have prepared a guide to flash Resurrection Remix M v5.6.9 for Armani aka Redmi 1s. Resurrection Remix is the ROM based on CyanogenMod, Slim.omni and Original Remix ROM. Resurrection Remix offers great power and performance and comes with several mods.
Note – Beyond this point, I cannot guarantee the safety of your device. Don’t blame me for your bricked phone install Resurrection Remix on your own risk.
About ROM – Resurrection Remix M for Redmi 1s
Based on – Android Marshmallow
Status – Beta
Version – 5.6.9
How to Install Resurrection Remix M for Redmi 1s (Armani)
- Download Resurrection Remix M for Redmi 1s and Android Marshmallow Gapps from the links below.
- Transfer the files to root directory of your SD card.
- You must have TWRP recovery installed on your smartphone. Click here to follow my guide to install TWRP for Redmi 1s.
- Now boot your smartphone into recovery mode. To manually boot your smartphone into recovery mode. Turn it Off. Then boot it up while holding Volume Up and Power key together.
- Perform a backup.
- Now Wipe cache, davlik cache, user data and system.
- Then tap on install.
- Browse Resurrection Redmi M for Redmi 1s zip file
- After flashing ROM, flash google application zip file.
- Wipe Dalvik Cache and Cache again.
- Reboot to system.
First boot might take up some time. Enjoy Marshmallow on Redmi 1s.