Official TWRP is now available for Redmi Note 3 smartphone. A custom recovery is very useful when installing different ROMs and flashing zip files which cannot be flashed through stock recovery. We have prepared a guide to install TWRP on Redmi Note 3.
This guide is only for Redmi Note 3 smartphone if you have a smartphone other than Redmi Note 3. Please don’t install using this method. Please perform a backup of your smartphone before proceeding.
Make sure bootloader of your smartphone is unlocked before proceeding.
How to Install TWRP on Redmi Note 3
- Download TWRP for Redmi Note 3 from the links below.
- Download TWRP zip file for Redmi Note 3. Click here to download TWRP for Redmi Note 3 zip.
- Install ADB and Fastboot Drivers. Click here.
- Paste the download TWRP file inside the ADB folder.
- Rename the file as recovery.img
- Boot your Redmi Note 3 into Fastboot Mode. Hold Volume Down + Power Key to boot your smartphone into Fastboot Mode.
- Connect your smartphone to your computer.
- type “fastboot devices” to check whether your device is successfully connected or not.
- type “fastboot flash recovery recovery.img” to flash the TWRP on your Redmi Note 3.
- type “fastboot reboot” to reboot your device.
This will successfully flash TWRP on your Redmi Note 3.